Tuesday, December 15, 2015

10 Easy IKEA Hacks To Inspire You!

Happy Holidays Guys!! I hope that everyone is having a fabulous December and is loving the holiday season! I was lucky enough to escape Minnesota for two whole weeks and spend the holiday in California with all my loves! I am so happy to be here with the sunshine on my face. But even more exciting is that friends and family have been saving their projects and sparsely decorated areas just for my visit! (They know me so well ;) ) So today, as I look for inspiration for some of these new spaces, I thought I would share with you some of the easiest and most cost efficient IKEA hacks ever! These are not all of my favorites, because let's face it...ain't nobody got time for that honey...but these are PERFECT if you only have a quick weekend to get stuff done! I hope they inspire you to get creative and create a space you totally love!

1). Vittsjo Nesting Table
Ya'll know how I feel about gold spray paint...(insert holy grail emoji here). Check out this easy DIY from Classy Clutter! 
 

2). Lack Side Tables
$16 for a cute side table? Done! You could also add some brass corners or some paint for an extra special touch! Find out how at I Heart Organzing!

3). Office Chair Hack
Personally, I think office chairs are super over priced...enter, IKEA hacks. Here is one of my faves! Find it over at Little Green Notebook! 
  
4). Bondis Wall Clock
Fancy up an ordinary wall clock with a vintage belt. Read more about it on Remodelista!

5). Bygel Bar Cart
Stay extra classy on a budget with this cute (and gold!) bar cart! Check it out at History In High Heels! 
 

6). Ekby Shelf Brackets
Add a little spray paint to your Ekby brackets....gold spray paint...need I say more?!
   
7). Console Table
Turn this laptop table into a lovely console table...I think this would love amaze in an entry way? Feel me? See how at Making It With Danielle

8). Vittsjo Shelves
Turn boring black metal shelves into fantastic gold works of art. There is a DIY how-to over at Four Generations One Roof!  
 

9). Klubbo Coffee Table
There are no tutorials for this specific table...but it's pretty basic if you follow the instructions on the contact paper! This definitely upgrades the look. 

10). Updated Stools
Look these drab-to-fab stools! Learn about it at From Me, With Love!  
 
Alright! That's ten! I hope you guys got some good ideas from these lovely bloggers and I would love to see what you come up with! Leave your ideas in my comment section!

Don't forget to subscribe via email! (We never spam!) and follow me on social media for more daily inspiration! Pinterest : Shannan Gladwin Instagram: @thecaliforniacupcake 

XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment