Monday, August 8, 2016

#Luxe4Less | Neutral Grey&White Bedroom

Hello my beautiful readers! 

The last few months have been crazy ones, and in the process of juggling all the crazy, I fell off the CC train. BUT...I'm finally back and beyond ready to share some new stuff with everyone!!

I do have a few projects I've been waiting to post about, but today, I am happy to announce a whole new segment that will be a regular part of California Cupcake called #Luxe4Less. Every week, I will pick a fabulous space to recreate here on the blog. I'll link all the products used to recreate the space, and list the total cost of the room! 

For the very first #Luxe4Less post, I'm sharing this contemporary bedroom from Alice Lane Home with a gorgeous, soft grey, wingbacked bed. This room is simple and understated, yet gives off a homey, comfy feel. I am living for that pop of navy blue from the euro pillows! Love it. 






TOTAL : $1,023.08

Some of these pieces are so simple, I can bet some of you already have similar ones in your home! 
That's it for today loves. Let me know what you think of #Luxe4Less! Feedback is always welcome! Leave me comments here, or on social media! 

Instagram : @thecaliforniacupcake
Pinterest: Shannan Gladwin


XO.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment